Monday, November 19, 2012

Colgate MaxWhite One Review

Whaduupp y'all! How are you guys doing? Well I'm fine, just to let you know! ;-) But let's get to the point. Today I'm reviewing the new Colgate line ( see : http://itsmefarhaa.blogspot.nl/2012/11/just-in-colgate-maxwhite-one.html ).

Let's start!

Colgate promises that within a week, your teeth will be one shade whiter. So below you see pictures of all of the new products!


What I think of the products? Okay, so I have been using the toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash for a week now. It really does make your teeth whiter, but for me it was just that first layer of yellowness on your teeth which it removed.

I think if you have to use it a little longer, your teeth will be much whiter. Also I loved that after brushing your teeth and using the mouthwash, your mouth really smells fresh. I have been using Aquafresh my entire life. And now that I tried the new Colgate line I really am considering using Colgate instead of Aquafresh.

All and all, I really loved these products. It really does make your teeth whiter, but to really see that, I'll just have to use it a little longer!

Prizes? The toothbrush is €3,79, the mouthwash is €6,49 and the toothpaste is €3,99.

Love,
 
Farha








No comments:

Post a Comment