Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's random blog day !

Hey everyone! I don't know of it's sunday already where you live, but here in Holland it's already sunday and it's like 12.30 pm in the afternoon. So i decided that sunday i'm not gonna blog about make-up or anything. So it's random blog day !

So y'all know as a student you have a busy, busy life. Especially when you have homework and stuff, and when i come home. Literally the first thing i do, is go on my laptop to blog, check out other blogs and stuff.

But have you seen Grey's Anatomy lately. O my GOSH ! Seriously that's one of my favourite shows. I love, love, love that show. The latest episode that aired Thursday i think ( in the US). Meredith was like amazing in the latest episode. She totally rocked that surgery.

Anyway i'm positivly sure that i need a new camera. Like i've said hundred times to myself, when you get your wage. Your going to get a new camera. But no, untill now i didn't do that. I keep spending my money on make-up, skincare, clothes and other things. Like i'm only 17, so i don't have to pay insurance and stuff till my 18th birthday. Anyhow, does anyone know a great quality camera, but not to expensive? Please comment me if you know any.

I hope i didn't bore y'all and you enjoyed reading my blog. I'll blog ya later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment