Sunday, October 31, 2010

Random blog day : about me.

Hey everybody! I have been blogging for two weeks now and feel like nobody knows me. And i feel like, if i'm going to blog everyday. My blogreaders must know me, so i'm going to tell my whole life story(well not my whole life story obviously). So here we go.

When i was at primary school, i was bullied. At that time i was bit chubby, like i wasn't even like fat fat. And they said things like fatty, all the time. One time we were playing outside with our teacher and the boys made my friend say to: You are the ugliest person alive. They were that cruel. It started when i was in 4th grade("groep 4 "in dutch). Because in holland we go from 1st grade to 8th grade. And then you go to secondary school. And there you have from 1st to 4th grade. Anyway in forth grade i was known as the smart kid, and was starting to put on a little weight. And they were like hey fatty, your ugly, your no one, who is gonna like you? and they said no one. Like it broke me. I came home everyday crying. And when i was in 5th grade. I had a teacher who really liked me, like she loved me as her daughter. Anyway, my mother couldn't handle it, and talked to my teacher. And it stopped for a while. Because they were terrified of her. She was very strict. But then in 6th grade it started again. And it lasted till 8th grade.

So 8th grade was my last year at primary school. I was 11 going on to 12. I was so happy that i was going to leave that school behind me. I was able to make a fresh start at secundary school. And i did.  They were still cruel. But i had a best friend who i talked to everyday, and she was like don't listen to them. They are nothing. Ofcourse we had our fights, but we always couldn't stay mad at each other for a long time. It was like one week we were fighting and the other we were best friends again. So i kinda graduated from that school in 4th grade. I had my diploma. That was two years ago.

Now i'm at high school(ROC in holland). And completely changed. I'm more of myself, not afraid to share my opinion and although i'm not skinniest person alive i feel good about myself. And very happy with the course i'm following. Wooh, that really had to get out of me. I feel even more great now. Thank you for reading my story and i'll blog ya tomorrow. AND A HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!

No comments:

Post a Comment