Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Euh ... Hi?

Hi! I feel like I've been gone for ages. Like seriously while it's just a week ago since my last post. I know. I know. Don't come attacking me *looks scared*. The thing is, I kinda don't know what to write about anymore. I feel like i've lost my inspiration. You think it's a writersblock? It might be. This has been going on for weeks now. And I know some you are really disappointed in me. Especially the fact that I haven't been writing anything beauty related.

I really can't say where this is coming from. I feel like there is something stuck in my mind, that keeps me from writing. Like seriously, it might be. Haha, just kidding! I don't why, but everytime the words "like seriously" comes to mind, it sounds like Kim Kardashian's voice.

Like am I crazy now? Or do you guys have that too? I might sounds really dumb right now. But guess what, I'm really not. Ok that sounded totally bitchy in my head *oeps*.

OKAY! Let's get the point. I just wanna say I'm sorrry *multiply with 1000* . And I just said it a thousand times. Well, not really ofcourse! No but if you want me to typ a i'm sorry a thousand times. I will! Cause I feel really bad about the fact, I haven't been updating as much! 

Anyway, I'm gonna stop right. It's getting long, and i wanna keep it read-able. Since half you won't read this anyway. If you do, leave me comment saying you did read it! You have no idea how happy I will be. That someone actually read this! Bye! Sleep tight, sweet dreams, goodnight. In dutch: goedenacht, slaap lekker, en droom zacht!

2 comments:

  1. Read it, yes writersblock ;). Try to check out budgetbeautymakes and review them with mac?? To see if mac really is that better?.

    ReplyDelete