Monday, August 29, 2011

Favourite looks and outfits, VMA's !

So last night were the VMA's as you all might know. And I still need to watch it, shame on me! And I wanted to share my favourite looks and outfits from last night! 


First of all, Beyonce is pregnant. Congrats girl! And her outfit looked so amazing on her! The orange suited very well with her skin tone! 


Demi Lovato her look and outfit were prettty! 

Loved the make -up, the dress? Not so much. 
Kim Kardashian always looks perfect! Do I need to say more?


Selena Gomez went a for a clean look with the make-up! But then she spiced it up with this amazing dress she is wearing! The only thing I don't like black flowy thing on the back of her dress! I don't know what it's called lol.

And that were my favourites! So what look did you like?









No comments:

Post a Comment