Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back with an all new ... RANDOM BLOG!

Well hello there! So since I have no inspiration to blog right. I thought I'm just gonna sit in front of my computer and just start writing. Just randomly talking about stuff. So what have I been up to the last few months? Well, first of school. Since I was trying to blog every day at that time, i really neglected school. And since this is my last year I really wanted to give it my all. I'm really sorry that I didn't wrote an update for you.


Also my aunt got married(YAY). So there was my aunt getting married, school, I also had to work obviously. So basically it was a very busy time. Also at that time I lost my inspiration. Don't know why, guess I just really was tired. And that's basically why I haven't really been blogging for the last few months. Thought you should know.


Anyway, I 'm back now. And I'm taking it one step at a time. Hope you guys understand. I haven't really blogged in months and now that I am back. And to then suddenly blog full time again, is really hard. So I'm taking it slow. 


But what i've been wondering, what have YOU been doing all those months? I'd really like to know! So go ahead and tell me in the comments! 


So now I'll go and watch TV in mah sexy hearts glasses. Whatcha think? 


LOL, I was bored at work! And forgot to pull the tag hahaha -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment