Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What has been going on lately ?

Hi there my beautiful blogreaders! I know ... I know .. I haven't been quite active as much in the blogworld. Reason why? It started to feel like a burden. Like I was thinking; oh shit, I still need to write a post or something like: I have to write another post. So basically I was blog-tired. And wasn't enjoying it at all. But I have had quite a break, and lately I have been wanting to blog again .. 

I think I kinda owe you guys an explanation. Because I know there a few people who visit my blog on a regular basis. There aren't a lot of people, but I know there a couple. It's a handful of people! 

But I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not letting you know! I do tweet regularly (my twitter is: @FarhaaK ) .

Also I need your opinion on something. I have been thinking of switching to wordpress, just because the layout is prettier, you get much more widgets. But blogger isn't that bad either, so what do YOU think? I'd love to hear your opinions, leave it in the comments! So i'll be back soon with an update!  


Love, 

Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment