Monday, November 1, 2010

October favourites

It's november,that means it's last month's favourites time ! I wasn't blogging like from the 1st of october. But that doesn't mean i can't do my favourites. Because i still used the products troughout the month..Oh and i'm gonna pick 8 products that i really really love. So yeah, let's go ahead.


First product that i really love is the Gliss kur deep repair 19. Like i never used a deep conditioner, because i always thought that a regular conditioner was just enough. But then a regular one did nothing for my hair. And i went to the store, like i was in a hurry. And saw the gliss kur deep repair 19. I was like, i mean it's from gliss kur. So it must be good. And i was really stunned how it makes my hair soft. Oh and it says, it's a one minute repair. But one minute does not make a difference. You have to let it sit for 15 minutes.

Second product is my new Foundation. The Rimmel match perfection. And it's a drugstore Foundation. Yeah ... And most people are like, drugstore foundations aren't good, you don't get the perfect tone. But for me i think i should stick to this foundation. Main reason because i usually don't break out that easily. But several months ago(i think) i used this foundation. And it was a drugstore foundation. And yeah, i brake out. Usually your skin doesn't have to break out from foundation, because that would be a bad. Anyway, this foundation stays on very long, really looks flawless and it gives you that daily glow.


My third favourite product is from MAC. Yeah MAC, who doesn't love MAC?. Usually i'm all about budget brands and drugstore brands(wich are usually sold in the same store, duh Farrah). Anyway, whenever i'm not feeling wearing heavy foundation. I just use this product, because it gives a really nice coverage. And usually i use it to set my foundation. And i'm using it in Dark.


The fourth product. Hmm what could it be? And i wrote a blog about it. It's my venus face peeling. I love that product. Well, if you wanna know read my post about it.


Okay, this 5th product has nothing to do with beauty and make-up. Well, actually it does. It is the dove go fresh fresh touch beautycare douchegel. Wauw, that's a long name. But i have been using this product and it smells so good, isn't very expensive either. I've been using cucumber one. And it smells goood !

I've been looking forever for a good heat protecter. Because the other heat protection i used, the lee stafford one. I mean that one is okay. But for my hair it wasn't working, it kept my hair frizzy. It was freaking me out! Then i went to store and saw this protecter i never saw before. Not even in the high end cosmectics store. And thought why not? I tried it and immediatly fell in love with it. It didn't kept my hair frizzy and stuff. It really worked. And i was stunned, because i have very very thick hair and it's very curly too. And y'all know where that combination leads too. Anyway love,love this heat protecter. I'm never gonna use another one. BTW it looks like it came right frome the hairsalon right?


MASCARA ! I've been using this mascara all summer(in waterproof ofcourse). And i love it(what don't i love? haha). Anyway i have tiny lashes. And when i say tiny, i mean tiny. Every mascara i tried. And still nothing. But then i saw the Maybelline colossal volume express in 100% black. I already have black lashes. But i love dramatic lashes, especially during the holidays. And one tip: make sure you always use waterproof mascara. You could cry anytime, it could rain anytime or it could sweat off during summer.


So my 8th product, just has to be my eyeliner. I´m addicted to eyeliner. Like seriously. I won´t leave the house without any eyeliner on. And the one i´m loving is the rimmel proffesional liquid liner. This one is perfect for everyday. It´s not to dramatic, buf if you want you can spice it up and make it dramatic. I use this in 001 ebony black.

Hope you liked it. And i´ll blog y´all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment