Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Taking a break ...

Hey everyone! As you may have notived I haven't been posting so much since last week.That's because I just been really with school, my internship and all that stuff. That's just why I couldn't. I have so much to do at school. So school's my first priorty at the moment.

And all that stuff has made so tired, I don't have the strength to blog also. Because I don't wanna write crappy posts. So this is why. I'll be taking a break from blogging, maybe i'll scoof in one or two posts next week. But don't expect to much. I'm really sorry, and I hope you guys understand.



Love,

Farha

PS: While i'm taking a break i'll also be working on building a wordpress website, because i'm a perfectionist and i think site's build with wordpress just look better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment