Sunday, May 15, 2011

Urban Decay, Feminine Palette,Swatches+Review

Hey everyone! So last I went to Sephora, because they had 25% sale on all make-up. And I was like hell yeah, I want an Urban Decay palette.Well, I wanted an Too Faced palette first. But then I thought the Urban Decay Feminine palette is limited edtion. And the Too Faced Natural Eye palette, I can buy whenever I want. So the Urban Decay Feminine Palette contains the following eyeshadows:
  • Stray Dog
  • Swf
  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Aquarius
  • Larkhorse
  • Ecsacy
It comes with an mini primer potion(eden) and a 24/7 zero glider eyeliner.





From left to right: stray dog, swf, midnight cowboy, aquarius, larkhorse and ecstacy. Without flash.

With flash.




I didn't swatch the primer potion, because I think y'all know how that looks. The pigmentation of the shadows are amazing. It's so good! And I paid only €25 for six eyeshadows. That's amazing. Because the pigmentation is like insane. And I'm not joking here. Compare these to MAC eyeshadows, and the pigmentation is pretty much the same. And you pay €15 for one eyeshadow. So this is pretty much my best purchase ever!

For the eyeliner I only have one word: CREAMY. This eyeliner is creamy as hell. And perfect for the waterline!

And that completes my review about the urban decay feminine palette. I love it!


Love,

Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment