Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blogging on the go? And just random blabbering.

Hi dolls! Okay. So did you see it? The new blogger app for iOS? Well I did. And I think this freaking awesome. Like now I can edit my posts from my phone. Which is a huge plus for me. Cause you know I'm not behind my computer all the time. I have school. I have to work you now. And this app really makes my life easier. Honestly. Because as I'm typing this. I'm just sitting here on my couch. Being lazy. Cause you know. It's Sunday. Sunday is lazy day for me. I love this. I can blog from anywhere I want to. Hell yeah. Wordpress already had a app. That's why mainly I was thinking about switching to wordpress. But now I won't. Cause of this app hell yeah.


Anyway. So now I have no excuses not posting a blog everyday haha! Expect more posts from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment