Sunday, September 25, 2011

Confindence.

Do you know what it feels like ... When you have no confindence? When people ask you, what is the most beautiful thing about you? You and I say: I don't know, I don't like me! But when they ask you, what is the most beautiful thing about your friend? You can say what's beautiful about her. I'm not the only girl in the world who feel this way. There are tons of girls that have zero confidence. Don't feel good about their selves. Become depressed.

As of right now. I have given up on this battle. With me, this has been going on for years now. And I'm sick of it. Sick of everything. I just ...  I just give up. And you know. I didn't became this way just for fun. No. People made me this way. People who bullied me. People who called me names. Why can't they just understand me? I'm one of the people who doesn't show their feelings. Even when I'm sad. I pretend I'm happy. Why? I don't really know. Their is only person on this earth who knows about my feelings and that person is my best friend. She knows everything about me.

I don't know why everything feel so heavy. I'm sick of this. I need to get out of this. I need to lose weight. I wanna have a normal body type. I wanna feel happy.I wanna enjoy my life without being fat. Being fat has haunted me for more than half of my life. But no, not anymore. Not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment