Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Red lips ... Kardashian Addiction? Or a fall trend?

Y'all know I love the kardashians. Like I'm kinda obsessed with them. Well their show actually. Which is obviously Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Obviously. So I have been watching that show every week. And there's something I noticed. The kardashians wear red lips very often! So I looked it up and found some pictures. Just a heads up: pictures are from google, and I do not know whether these pictures might be from your site! So if you happen to come across one picture of yours, let me know! 












 See that! Especially Kourtney! Lately Kourtney has been wearing really pretty make-up looks in the show! The Kardashians are definitely addicted.


But not only the kardashians, this is a fall trend. Red lips are definite must this fall! Like I love this and so does the runway! FALL TREND it is! 






No comments:

Post a Comment