Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm on ILOVEFASHIONNEWS.NL !

Waaaah I made it to the overview of beauty bloggers on ILOVEFASHIONNEWS ! I'm so excited. Because you know, the site doesn't have a small amount of viewers or anything.

So it went like this: if you have a fashion blog you could give yourself up as fashion blogger. And little did I know, so despite of having a beauty blog I just gave myself up. I didn't hear something for a while. And then suddenly a few days ago I got a mail saying they were making an overview of beauty blogger and fashion blogger. And if you want to be on it, you have to send your blog's URL and a picture of your blog. Of course I immediatly did it.
And then this morning I got an email of the overview, and I'm on it! Anyhow if you want to see it, just click on this link: Blogger Overview !
And I just want to say again: Thank you I love fashion news!



Still can't believe it! Anyhow, I'm gonna go to school! And when you guys read this post, I probably will be at school, haha!

Love,

Farha

Ps: It says Farrah Beauty right? Well that's because there will be a change soon to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment