Monday, June 20, 2011

My ultimate beauty inspiration is ...

Kim Kardashian! The minute you hear about this name, one thing comes in mind, make-up! The woman is absolutely georgous and wears the most amazing make-up looks! Mostly when I say her name, people often say "Is that that one celebrity that wears a lot of make-up? Like on E!?" Yes that's her. And I mean, she does. But she wears it so perfectly! Oh and by the way, the look on the picture above, is stunning!

Why is she my beauty inspiration? Well, for sure because her looks are amazing. And the fact that she does not care wearing all that make-up and going outside. I mean if I was celebrity? I would totally do the same thing! So here are some pictures I found on google:




See, she has pores just like us! LOL!

And the most weared look: SMOKEY EYES with contoured cheeks!
See, now you know why I love her make-up so much! And you know if it was up to me? I totally would wear this everyday! Oh by the way, the pictures are from google. So if you by any chance come across my blog and notice these pictures are one of yours, let me know! So I can write the down the sources!


Love,


Farha

Ps: I'm offcially back now, blogging full time! Yay, for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment