Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quick Update!

Hello my dear followers! How y'all doing ha? * country voice LOL* Anyhow, I just wanted to write an really quick update for you! Just to let you know, I haven't forgotten about my blog or anything. I still digg mah blog!

But the main reason is that I just need to a certain time a day where I have to write at least one post a day. And you know, I have been crazy busy with school my internship. You know, the last few weeks of school. There are finals, and I need to learn. I need to retake certain tests. Just because I failed them. Don't worry, it's just one test.

Anyhow, I didn't forget my blog and I won't. Tomorrow are my finals. I'm going to study for my life today, I'm not joking. Like I always do that. I say that I'm gonna study a week before, but that never happens.

Anyway, just a quick to let you know, as of monday, i'll be back. And I have like 5 posts in draft. You wanna see it? Oke here is a little sneak peak of posts coming your way.


I hope you can read it! So i'll talk to you next week!



Love,


Farha


No comments:

Post a Comment