Monday, June 6, 2011

Long time no post? Why?

Hey everyone. You probably have noticed that I haven't posted anything in a long time. But why? First of all, I'm tired. Tired of it all.  4 days of the I have to be at my internship, I have to be at school one day and then work one day. So 6 days of the week I'm busy either working, or at school. The only day off I have is sunday. And my days are pretty long. My day usually starts at 7 AM in the morning. I get up, go right in to the shower. Have breakfest, do my make-up and then it's probably 8.50 AM. Then i have to catch the bus to go to my internship(don't worry, taking busses here in Amsterdam doesn't mean you're poor or anything, everybody takes the bus or tram here).

Anyhow, and then the fact, that lately I've been lacking inspiration. I mean I really wanna make a video. But you know, I'm plus size(yeah,fat). And the thought of speaking english so everyone can understand and can mock me just cause I'm fat. It doesn't sound very pleasing . Anyhow, I'll try to sqeeze in more time for blogging.Because i've learned one thing during not blogging: I LOVE IT!

So I hope you understand! So live, laugh and love life <3

Oh PS: I'm still trying to figure out wordpress, not really sure about it, but I'll let you know.


Love,

Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment