Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mavala - Aquamarine. NOTD + Review




Hello everyone! Told you guys I was going to be full time! Yesterday was an exception, because there were some things going on. Which I'm not going to tell you about, because it's private.


Anyway, today I wanna show you guys(and girls of course, LOL) an nail polish by an awesome brand. Mavala. Yes, Mavala. Ever heard of it? I did certainly not. So my friend swears by it, and she either uses mavala or OPI. And you know as an beauty blogger, I was curious. I wanted to swatch and test it. And I bought one. I've been searching for a long time now for minty nailpolishes. And I think this was close. 


The nailpolish: 


The Nailpolish. I honestly have nothing to say either than that it applies smoothly, dries quick. And the pigmentation isn't that bad either. In other words: I LOVE THIS NAILPOLISH. 
Oh, oh, don't mind the ink on my hand. Sorry! 
But see how it's pigmented in two coats! Anyway, that's all I have to say. You can buy this in the USA, spain, Switzerland, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Holland. In Holland you buy it at Dio Drogisterij, Parfumerie Douglas and DA Drogisterij. 


Love,

Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment