Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sleek Monaco Pallet , Swatches + Review



Hey everyone! So I have a little explanation to do. Well, honestly to tell you the truth. I'vee been slacking majorly on my blog, which is obviously not good. And everytime I was going to work on my blog there were like people coming over and all that stuff. And I've been crazy busy with school and everything. Anyway, besides that.

Sleek has released a new collection, the Meditterranean collection. So there's this collection and the Caribbean Collection, which is coming soon! Oh, it's in presale though at boozyshop.nl . Anyhow, i bought the Monaco pallet, and I swatched it plus I also tested it for a review. So below some pictures:



From left to right: Moors Tressure, Humming bird,Lotus Flower, Kiwi Zest, Sand Walker & Summer Breeze.
From left to right: Bamboo, Aquamarine, Midnight Garden, Sunset, Washed Ashore & Magente Madness.
The Swatches: All I can say is ... WAUW! Sleek this time you've done a great job. Other pallets I bought were a but crumbly. And this the time the pigmentation is amazeballs!

Review:  Ok so there are some shimmery colours and some are matte. Which totally works. As I said the other paletts from sleek are usually really crumbly, and hard to blend. This palette? Crumbly? Absolutely NOT! It's not very easy to blend, but it's better than the other paletts I own. And by time you'll learn how to blend these eyeshadows.

All by all, great job Sleek! I love this palette and since my skin is tannish/dark this palette is perfect.  You can buy this at enchantra.eu , the sleek website and at your local drugstore(for people outside of the Netherlands).


Love,

Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment