Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inecto Pure Coconot , shampoo&conditioner review

Ever heard about Inecto? Inecto sells products with pure coconot oil in it, they also sell products with coconut milk. Anyway, I heard about this shampoo and i was like. That's interesting, I need to buy and try those products. I've been using it for over an month now, and i'm actually really surprised about the result. Keep on reading!



The pure coconut shampoo supposed to be "moisture infusing". Well, for people with regular straight hair I recommend this shampoo. Because it just works for people with straight hair. As for me, not so much. I have really, really curly hair. And when I say curly, I mean like really curly. And it's really thick also, wich pretty much leaves me. With dry, thick, curly and frizzy hair. Wich pretty sucks, haha! So when is used this shampoo it did reduce my frizzyness. Because it contains 100% coconut oil(well, that's what packaging says!), and coconut oil is supposed to reduce frizzyness. And it really did. But didn't make my hair it soft at all, my hair stayed dry. It just didn't work for my hair. But that's just my opinion, I mean maybe it works for your hair. And it was only like 3 or 4 euro's, wich is a bit more in dollars but it's still cheap though. It's still worth trying.


And then the conditioner. Well, I was actually surprised because the conditioner really actually works on my hair. Wich is pretty awesome and amazing at the same time. Because most drugstore shampoo's and conditioner do not work for my hair. But this conditioner is amazing.  It really softened out my hair, and really moisturized my hair(LOL, that sounded weird). And i read the descripiton and the conditioner has absolutely no sulfate in it. I think that's why it worked. The conditioner is the same price as the shampoo and they both contain 500 ML. That's a lot, because it lasted it so long. I don't wash my hair every day, i wash it 2 or 3 times a week. Because believe it or not, washing your hair every day. Is really bad for you hair.

I hope i was helpfull today. I'll blog you later! Bye ...

No comments:

Post a Comment