Saturday, January 29, 2011

SALE!

Hi there! So it's january and that means SALE! Pretty much every store has products that are at sale. Wich is kinda amazing! Well, it's the end of january. But still, there's still sale everywhere.

So I don't get paid till the end of the month. And i was like, GRR. I can't buy anything from sale. Well, guess what? I was so wrong. Because i got so many products for an bargain. Like seriously. So i was at this store, called Etos. Wich is like an high end/drugstore kinda store. And on every product of garnier it was buy one, get one free. And i was like, YES! I can finally buy the garnier cafeïne roller for dark circles. And normally they are like €15 each. And i was at the store and i got another 20% off. So i only paid like €10 for two eyerollers. Normally i would pay €30. That's what i call, SHOPPING !

So I say. Before january is over, go and buy everything ! While it's still on sale. You can save some money with all of these sale's going on. Anyway, i hope you liked my short piece about sale. I'll speak to you tomorrow with my usual random blog! Bye ...


No comments:

Post a Comment