Sunday, January 30, 2011

Random blog

Hi there! First of all, how are my readers doing today? Let me know in the comments ! So it's sunday and that means I get to blog about anything I want. Whether it makes sense, or no sense. That could be possible to. Want to read more rambling and nonsense, well than keep on reading!

My week has been pretty good actually. At school my teacher corrected my tests and I made all of them pretty GOOD! Wich I am so happy about! Actually, it's no wonder. Because my class is on the best classes of my course! It's because we had the best teacher in the world. She is seriously so good. She can be strict, but only if you're annoying in class(wich totally makes sense).  And I didn't work at all this week during school, wich i'm kinda relieved about because during the holidays last year i worked so much.

And i went shopping this week! Yay ! I bought so much stuff, including my new camera. Yes , yes. I finally purchased my camera. I bought so much make-up. I think i have to film a haul next to show you guys what i bought. What do you think? I have to wait till tomorrow, because i ordered sleek palette's and some china glaze polishes(finally!).

Anyway, this was an short random blog. And i know, it totally makes no sense at all. So now i'm going to do my make-up and hair. Because i'm going to watch Tron Legacy with my little brother later at the movie theater. I'll blog ya later !!


No comments:

Post a Comment