Monday, January 31, 2011

Products I can't live without ...

Hi everyone! It's monday, that means a new beginning of a week. And of course everybody is complaining, we don't want to get out of bed. We don't want to work, or learn for that matter. So why not start our week with giving our selves an beauty day? I mean we all deserve it right, after an long week and at the beginning of an new week.

And I wanted to share my favourite products i can't live without. So as you know, my skin is very dry. And has always been that way. For me the products I can't live without are definitely my moisturizer, eye cream etc.

My list of products i have to have :
  • Moisturizer, for dry skin that's a MUST!
  • Eye cream.
  • Cleansing milk.
  • Tonic.
  • Peeling.
Like, if i don't have any the products i seriously freak out! I mean i could live without cleansing milk and tonic. But the moisturizer, no FREAKING way (haha)! Now i've told you mine, you have to tell me yours! Leave a comment and let me know. I hope you liked it. I'll blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment