Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random blog day : just the same old boring stuff, new camera?

Hi there! It's sunday, and that means I get to write my favourite post of the week. My random blog !! In this type of blog I talk about anything that has been going on in my life. Just the same old boring stuff all over again, haha!

Anyway, so this week i had tests the whole week at school(kinda like midterms, in dutch you say: proefwerk, toets and sometimes even examen). And that's a lot of stress. I was learning, trying to blog. And i did it. Yes! I was very active this week on posting blogs. Wich is awesome ofcourse. Anyway, I think I did right on my tests. I hope so! Cross our/my fingers! :)

And there was lot going in my mind(well, ofcourse it was Farrah). I was thinking to really, really, really and really get a new camera next week. Wich is kinda awesome. I think i'll just get regular camera, one that's great quality and is budgetproof. So would you guys like to see haul next week? Like an actual one, ofcourse recorded with my brand new camera. I think i'll do one next week, because i'm going to shop till  I drop next week.

Remember i was going to update you guys how my weight loss was going. Euh, it didn't really work our this week. Like i was going to cut down a little bit on my food. But I kept eating and eating. This is really bad of me. Next i'm going to try my hardest to stick with my plan. Pinky promise!

So this was short. But i hope you enjoyed reading it. And i'll update you tomorrow with my usual post. Happy sunday, enjoy it while it lasts. Bye ..

No comments:

Post a Comment