Sunday, January 16, 2011

Random blog : just rambling on and on !

Hey everyone! So it's sunday and that means it's time for random blogging. Well, this random blog is kinda an update of all the stuff that's been going on in my life. Wich is really boring. But i'm still going to tell you. And i'm going to mention make-up also. I couldn't forget that.

So lately i have been addicted to music. Like seriously. One the people i've been listening to the most of the time. Is Demi Lovato! That girl is amazing. Her songs are so meaningfull and i can't stop listening to her music. Hope she's doing well though. Anyway, i have been addicted to a new foundation. Yes, i switch foundations like a normal girl switches her clothes, haha! I have like 4 or 5 foundations in my collection right now. Wich is a lot. The foundation i've been using a lot is the Rimmel London match perfection foundation. I love how it's kind of medium to full coverage but at the same time it doesn't look like your wearing a lot make-up. Wich with some foundations is often the case for me. So i'll dedicate an entire post on that, be on the look out.

One of resolutions this year is losing weight. I have been struggling with my weight my whole life(and i'm only 17). And a lot of girls my age aren't overweight, but i am. Wich doesn't help boost your confidence at all. Anyway this year, i want to start my weight loss journey. I know it's gonna be long road. But in the end it's all worth it. Because then i'm in a good shape, i'm healthy and my astma probably is gone by then. And i'm gonna write a blogpost about my weight loss every week. Wich is going to help me a lot.

So work .... You guys know i work at this store called Blokker. Because i'm only 17 and there is just no other job for an 17 year old who is also going to school. And i work every Saturday. So yesterday there were like 3 new girls, and i bought croissants for lunch right. And this new girl she freaking ate all of my croissants, and when i asked her she simply said no. And i like knew she ate them. Haha, like it's not nice taking someone's stuff and eating it right? Anyway, i just ate something else.

This was my random blog. As you can read, it totally makes no sense at all. Hope you still enjoy reading it. And i'll blog y'all later. Bye ...

No comments:

Post a Comment