Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans + NEW HEADER !!

Hey everyone! So how is everyone doing today? Yay for me, cause I just put up a new header!! You like? Let me know, this one or the other one?! 


So I also have a little NOTD for you guys today. Well, you know Hip queens wear blue jeans. Hah! This nailpolish is by Catrice. You know I love catrice. Oh, please do not mind my ugly nails. Painting them was a little bit harder than normal today. So forgive me for my crappy nails. It is going to be ugly, let me warn you. But enough blabbering. Let's get to it.



Well, I'm keeping this one small. Cause of crappy nails.


Anyway. It's a really pretty colour. Kinda a mix of blue and purple. I love it!! Hope you liked it. And liked the new header. If you don't, please say so! I'll talk to you laterrr! 


Love,

Farha











No comments:

Post a Comment