Thursday, July 28, 2011

I want it ! I want it! I so want it!

But what do I really want? Well, euhm, everything. Well, that is one hell of list.  So I want euh first of all: starbucks, a mocha latte, candy,(lot's and lot's of it), a victoria's secret body, a Forever 21 in holland. LOL, i'm just kidding, don't take me seriously haha. 


But you what I want really,really,really do want? An iMac. Yes an iMac. Now you're probably clicking away, cause I'm boring. Yeah, I don't really care. Haha but let's get serious. I've been wanting one like forever. And I think it's time to get serious and put it on my list. Which I'm by the way working on. Which should be done either today or tomorrow. Anyhow i've always been a fan of Apple products. I love,love,love it. I mean I could seriously buy everything from Apple, if I had the money for it. Which is sad, cause I don't =(. 


This blog make absolutely no sense at all. Right now i'm sitting here, and i'm just typing away. Oh, i'm making a separate page on. So that way you'll be updated when I buy anything new. I'm a big spender. Let me warn you, lol. I hope you're not falling asleep by now. 


Love,

Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment