Thursday, July 7, 2011

Who's my fashion inspiration? And what's yours?







So today I wanted to talk about fashion. I'm not only about beauty you know! I also love fashion. But my fashion inspiration has to be Demi Lovato ! I'm in love with her style! She has this rocker chick style but on the red carpets she looks so glamourous. Not to forget, her make-up always looks perfect. Whether she has a full face, or she's wearing just foundation. She has a great sense of style. Look at these pics of Demi's outfits.











See, I could put hundreds of pictures here. But I'm not gonna do that, haha! Anyway, if you look at pictures above you can see that her style is AMAZING! I love it! Especially the last picture, in love with the outfit and the look! Hope you enjoyed. 


Love,

Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment