Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I've Decided ...

I've decided what kinda blog I want to be! So today I was thinking about my blog.Thinking, thinking well and thinking. What kinda posts do I want to write? What is my blog about?(well, obviously it's beauty). I mean maybe, I wanted to transfer to another subject. Like say photography. I mean I love taking pictures. But beauty is my passion. I love everything there is about to say about beauty, you know. And so I kept thinking to myself: what am I really good in? What have I written most about?

It's: BEAUTY NEWS! See most of my posts are about either an collection update, a review, or a personal post. Also I was playing around for a while with the thought of becoming an personal blog. But beauty news really is what I'm best at.

So as of tomorrow this blog will be about beauty news. Whether it's a new collection that is coming out, a review or even a personal blog. I WILL NOT LEAVE MT PERSONAL POSTS, ya hear me? (LOL)

Anyway, i'm looking forward reporting to you, all news about beauty. Oh I will make it international. So if you want to know something, or you think there should be something on my blog related to that. Please let me know, whether it's a comment, or a mail. I appriciate every idea! Thanks for baring with me, while figured things out. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Muah!



Much Love,


Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment