Friday, July 8, 2011

It's summer! Woehoe!

And yes, this picture is taken by ME! This was at Zandvoort. It's a beach! 
It's summer! Finally! I have been waiting for this day to come, in about, well actually from the moment school started. You guys have no idea how happy I am, that I have some free time just for ME! I have working my ass off at my internship, going to school and then I had to work at Blokker also. Basically I only had one day off every week(sunday). You know how tiring that is? Very. 


And even sunday, I had things to do. Some days I was going shopping, but most of the days I just stayed home. All day in my pj's, cleaning my room, playing with make-up. 


Anyhow now that I have free time, what am I going to do? Well the first I'm going to do is REST! Because I need it, my body needs and my mind needs some rest too(LOL). But the first 4 days I'm going to rest off a little bit, then it's back to work for two weeks. After those two weeks I have 3 weeks off from work. Which is going to be awesome. Because tadaratatum .... My parents are going to book a vacation somewhere for a week. And it gets better ... They also booked for Surinam. We're going in December. Woehoe, I'm so excited. 


So what are going to do this summer? Tell me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment