Monday, July 18, 2011

Why I haven't been updating in a while ...

Hey everyone! I know, I know I haven't been updating frequently. It has been either I updated the entire week, and then one week I don't. It really feels like ages when I don't update. So that's why today I'm going to try to really explain why I haven't updating in a while. 

And I know, I may not be that big of blogger. But that doesn't mean I can slack on my blog. For the record, my slacking has been ri-donk-culous. Like I am the worst blogger in the entire. That's how I basically feel. The thing is ... Some days I am so tired, I don't have the strength to get my ass to the the computer. And also I've been lacking inspiration. These days I don't know what to write anymore.   

Well, I can bore you with my nail of the days, the collection update. But I think you guys deserve more from me. And that's what I've been trying to figure out. What should I write about? Is the audience gonna like it? That sort of questions go through my mind. And that's not the only thing I've been struggling with these days ... 

I also am really struggling with the fact that I'm overweight. And I'm a small person, so it's ten times worse. Ever since I've been interning I gained some weight. Because you know it's an office job. Which basically means: sitting all day behind a computer. And the fact that there was a mall across the street with food stores didn't really help. I JUST WANNA LOSE SOME WEIGHT! 

Do you recognize this? I just wanna lose it, and feel good in my own skin. Because I feel like this isn't ME! Obviously I love beauty. But I also love fashion, and the fact that I can't fit in a size Medium. really upsets me. I'm 18, i should be able to fit in those. And not in XL. See I have no problem with being a little bit bigger. But I'm 1.58 Meters, which is 5'2 feet I think. Yes, i am a really small person. 

That's why being overweight bothers me. And I decided to do something about it, as of today. I'm starting with the food. Because that's the hardest part. Cutting out sugars and fat. Will you guys help me get trough it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment