Monday, November 8, 2010

....

Hey everyone! So as you can see, i left the title of this blog open. For a reason, because lately i've been feeling so sad. And i just wanted to get it out of my system. A blog really is going to help me do that. Because if you read my random blog posts it talked about how chubby i was and how everyone was bullying me at that time. Well, now i don't get bullied or anything. But that feeling still has been around me. Don't know why. But it really gets me, in some way.

And everytime i think about it makes sad. But then i'm thinking, on the other had; since i am at different school. I've just been myself, and noticed i don't need to hide myself away from other people. They just needed to so ME. And really, if you just be yourself. People will like you, for who you are. It doesn't matter who you are, what size you are, what colour you are. That all doesn't matter. For example i have a turkish best friend, and i'm British-Guyanees.  And i seriously could tell her anything, even though we're not seeing each other that often. She still is there for me if i need anything. And i'm just doing this blog, so i can really express myself. Because sometimes talking to strangers is way better than anyone you know. I know i don't get like loads of bloghits. But there many girls out there like me, who are 17, who have been bullied and are feeling miserable right. I just wanted to say, i got bullied. It wasn't a easy time for me. But together we can prevend it, right? And i am overweight. So what? I'm gonna try my hard to loose some weight. Because not only is it necessary. For me it's something, that is making me feel confident about myself. I've never been the girl, that is confident about herself. But now, and i told myself this many times; i'm gonna step it up, lose some weight, be confident, be happy and healthy. For the girls out there who don't feel good about their selves. Please think happy thoughts, i can assure you'll feel better. And if you are getting bullied, just say something to them. Otherwise they'll never stop. Go to your principal or just anyone and tell them.

Oh, and the reason i'm not doing any tutorials is because i still haven't had the mony to buy a good camera. Like right, i'm taking pictures with my iphone. And no not an iphone 4, but a 3G. So like the week of the 10th december, my camera should arrive. And i'll do a tutorial. That's gonna be my first christmas tutorial. Yay, so excited about that. I'm trying to get my first make-up haul up tomorrow. Should i promise you guys that? Tomorrow a haul post? Yes? A haul post it is tomorrow, and that's a PROMISE !! I hope you guys liked it, and seriously i feel a lot better now. I'll blog ya tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment