Friday, November 5, 2010

Purr by Katy Perry (fragrance)

Hey everyone! Today i wanted to talk about something other than make-up. So i decided i'd talk about a fragrance. And yeah Katy Perry's perfume is already released. I'm so excited, because Katy is one of my idols. Her songs are so awesome, especially Firework. It's my all time favourite song. I could listen all day to that song and don't get bored. BTW i have this awesome teacher and today was her last day. Well, because she's pregnant and is going on maternity leave. I will miss her, so we decided to go go bowling and eat diner with the whole class. It was so good. Anyway enough going off-topic. Let's talk about that perfume.

So the name of the perfume is Purr. It begins with the aroma of peach nectar and forbidden apple, evolves with a distinct flor bouquet of jasmine blossom, bulgarian rose and vanilla orchid. Also it slowly of creamy sandelwood and musk. Like how amazing does that sound? If this perfume is releasing in the Netherlands, i'll 100% buy it. For internationally i don't know if it is going to be released all over the world, in the US it already is for sale at Nordstrom 's.

Available in 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz, the prizes are $45 and $65. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog and i'll blog ya later.

PS: i'll soon do a haul, i'm waiting for my sleek palettes to be deliverd, yay !

No comments:

Post a Comment