Sunday, November 7, 2010

Random blog day : about me (2).

Hey everybody ! I don't know if you read my previous blog that was about me. But it was all about the bad things in my life, like the face that i was bullied. For a really long time of my live. But i don't want to focus it anymore on the bad things, i want to tell you all about the good things happend to me. So here we go!

Well as i told the bullying started in 4th grade, and also that was the time my little baby brother was born. 2001 my little baby brother was born, everyone was so excited ! Including me, because other than my little sister i had finally a baby brother. And yeah, i'm the big sister. Like there's me, my little sister, my baby brother and my baby sister.

Actually, everybody like spoiled me. Because i'm the oldest grandchild from my father's side of the family. Anyway, like i said i was the smart kid in school. They let me participate in reading contests, we did dancing(altough i'm not the best dancer,really). Like one time in 8th grade me and my other classmate participated in contest that was about how smart you were. Yes, really. And we ended up on the 8th place. Haha, starting to think of i was really that smart. Anyway, despite the face we ended up in 8th place. Our teacher was really proud of us. And it made us obviously feel great. Oh, and in 8th grade. My baby sister came along, wauw she was so cute. She still is though.

In middle school, i was chubby and still am. And some people were cruel. And despite the fact that i am fat, i still had a couple who i could rely on. They were so sweet, and i'll never forget the things they said to make feel better. But they didn't last long. In 4th grade of middle school(secondary school) i met my best friend who still is my best friend. She was the only one, with who i could really be myself. She listenend to, and i listenend to her. She helped me and i helped her ... Like she sucks at english, haha sorry best friend but you said it to me. And i talked all day long english to her. And she started getting better at english. Well my mother is from British-Guyana so my english isn't that bad.

Anyway we graduated from that school, got our diploma's. Now we are at high school. And although we go to the same school. We follow different courses. We don't have the same schedules. But whenever we have time, we go out to the movies, the mall and stuff like that. I have to admit, starting to really miss her now. So now i'm at high school, not afraid to be myself(otherwise i wouldn't be blogging). Couple years ago, i would be terrified to speak up. But now i'm not. I've become stronger and stronger.

That was my story of my life. I'll blog ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment