Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random blog.

Hey everyone! First of all how are y'all doing today? I'm fine btw ;). So it's random blog day and i have no freaking idea what to talk about. Like seriously. Right now I'm sitting behind my laptop and I'm just typing. Oh. Wednesday i'm going to primark. I think i mentioned this in freaking every random blog. Sorry, i can't help it but i'm just that excited. But the thing is, i don't have any money right now to spend.

Well, despite that i'm still going with my little sister and my friends. So here's the thing i work right. Right, so we get our wage every 4 week. And i can only work one job. Because i have school to and i just don't have the time for it. Anyway enough about that.

Oh have you read my previous blog about the camera's? I still don't know that to choose. I seriously think that i'm going to buy sony cybershot one. Here's the thing. I don't know how the quality of the camera is and does it take video's in good quality? Let me know,if you know :).

So i think i've blabberd enough. This blog probably doesn't even makes sense. Anyway, i'll blog ya tomorrow. Stay healty, think positive :). Bye ...

No comments:

Post a Comment