Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pupa nail arts kit

Hey everyone! You may spotted this in the stores already, still gonna blog about though. The Pupa nail arts kit with crackling topcoat. So basically what you do is apply the art base colour and then you apply one coat(make sure you only apply one!) of the crackling top coat. So it will be all black but it will crack eventually. I'm not sure if this brand is internationally, but what i do know is that's already in the stores here in the Netherlands. Yeah, let's get to the products



These are the sets that are available. In the Netherlands you buy them for €11,90, in dollars it's like $10. The price is pretty budget proof to me. I will surely purchase these. I think they are very pretty, haven't tried them out yet. But i will, soon enough! When i purchase them, duh! Anyway this was my blog for today. I'll blog ya tomorrow with a random blog ! Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment