Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Haul

Hey everyone ! How's everybody doing today? Well, since i promised you guys an haul ... Uhm, this kinda it ... Anyway, i didn't swatch every product i bought, i only swatched the sleek eyeshadows and highlighter.  Let me know if you guys want swatches of the other products.WARNING : I only bought drugstore products.

First of all, my sleek palette! I've been wanting this palette since the day i heard about it. I really don't know when actually. I got Storm.

I'm so sorry of the quality of the picture. And i should've took a picture before i used, hihi! Anyway sleek is a drugstore brand. The quality of this palette is amazing, the eyeshadows are so soft! Here are some swatches :

Don't known if you can see it, because the light colours you should see, because i have dark skin. Anyhow, it is because of my camera. But the first line of shadows are very light to bronze and the second rowe are dark shadows. So you can switch from daytime to party or a night ent. Sleek are in different prizes, depends on your country. I bought them for €7.25 .






Now my nail laquers. I bought four nail polishes, thought i'd start my collection. I bought:

  • Catrice nail expert. It's a see trough topcoat. That supposed hold up to 10 days.
  • Catrice nail laquer,in 310 I see trough you.
  • MNY in 549
  • And catrice nail laquer, in 200 From dusk to dawn.

Lipglosses. I bought freaking 5 lipglosses. I totally went crazy, haha. These are the on i bought:
  • Essence xxxl nudes, in 01 pure beauty
  • Essence xxxl nudes, in 04 Toffee forever
  • Essence xxxl nudes, in 03 Nude kiss
  • MNY, in 479
  • MNY, 397



Well, since i needed a new blush. I thought why not buy this blush. It was like 4 euro's i think. And it's not like over pigmented or anything. But i'd say for 4 euro's it definitly worth it.


Here in Holland, everybody knows Hema. There isn't like one person that doesn't knows it. And they sell about anything(clothes,candy,make-up, school supplies.) And i came by the make-up area, i was looking for a temporary foundation. Because i want to invest my money in sigma brushes. For anyone who buys MAC brushes. Please don't, they're so expensive and a waste of money. I'm not saying that the quality is bad. No, not at all. Because sigma is way cheaper, and has the same quality. So it's like a waste of money. Anyway, i bought this brush for 3 euro's. That is like so cheap. Because it's so soft, applies my foundation smoothly. I love it.



My favourite foundation of all time. I recently re-discoverd this foundation. It's the second skin foundation by Maxfactor. This foundation is perfect for everyday. I used it several month's for like everyday. And i didn't break out majorly. This is what a foundation should. like if you break out from a foundation. Lose it, throw it in your trashcan. Because that foundation doesn't work for your skin. Anyway i bought it for 17 euro's in the colour 080 bronze.


Concealer, couldn't life without it right? Anyway this was like 3 or 4 euro's. And i didn't test it for a long time. So i can not tell if it's good or bad or anything. I'm going to try it out, and do an review for you guys.


So that were all the products i bought. Hope you liked them. I'll blog ya tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment