Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby Oil, my holy grail & how I use it!

Hey everyone! On this sunny day, I wanna talk about baby oil. Why? Because it's cheap, nourishes and hydrates your skin. And you can use it in many ways. Wanna know more? Keep on reading.


What do I use it for? My face, hair and body! How do I use it?
  • Face: I cleanse my face with baby oil, it seriously removes all of my make-up, even waterproof!
  • Hair: Since I have really dry hair, my hair won't get oily easily. And I can use baby oil because of that. It really helps my hair, it won't get dry. I love it!
  • Body: Huh body? Yes on your body! When you have some dry spots on your body, just apply some baby oil on it at night. And you'll be surprised!
That's how I use baby oil. Baby oil is for babies(duh!), it's gentle.Because of the gentleness in the oil, it can be used for anything. Oh, and apply it at night. Because you do not wanna look shiny daytime. One more thing: it's a really cheap alternative for the really expensive oils you can buy. Baby oil here is between €2 or €3. So it's really no money at all. Hope you liked it, and i'll see ya tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment