Monday, April 18, 2011

Red nails with a touch of glitter!

Hey everyone! Red nails are classic. And I gave the simple red nails, a touch glitter. And I'm gonna tell you, how I did this. So let's go ahead! 



I used the MNY polish in 237 and the Sally Hansen polish in 200. Love it! Okay, so how did I do this? Simple: 
  1. Just put two coats of the red nailpolish on. Let it dry, it can't be wet. Otherwise you'll mess it up. Believe me, I did the same thing.
  2. Then you apply one coat of the glitter polish. Just one coat is enough, because the glitter is very pigmented and if you apply two coats, there's too much glitter.
So that was it. Simple ha! The Sally Hansen polish I won from Agnetha ! I love it! And the red nailpolish is from Etos, it was somwhere around €2 or €3 . I hope you liked it! Got any requests? Leave them below in the comment section! 

Love,

Farha




No comments:

Post a Comment