Wednesday, April 20, 2011

John Frieda, Frizz Ease Smooth Start Review

Hiya! I am not sure if I showed you guys, when I bought this. Anyhow I bought the John Frieda Smooth Start shampoo and conditioner. And today a review for you! I have frizzy hair, because it's curly for one, and second I have really thick hair. Which makes it even worse. And I heard a lot of great things about John Frieda products. I already tried it out, but not the shampoo stuff. 
Don't look at cringe in the bottle, I already used it like a 500 times.
Well, then I decided to buy it. And test it out. Since I have my blog(uh duh Farha). So keep on reading on what to know what I thought about this Shampoo.


So did I like this shampoo+conditioner? Yes, I did very much. My hair became so smooth after using it, and it was easier to straighten out. And one more thing, it didn't let my hair frizz as much as it did. The frizz wasn't entirely gone, but the fact that the frizz became less. Is already a big achievement for my hair. The only thing is that my curls were kinda gone, which I didn't like.


All by all, this shampoo+conditioner is amazing. And if your hair isn't curly this might be the right shampoo for you guys. I'm not saying you can't use if your hair is curly, but I can't use it.

Anyhow this was my review on the John Frieda frizz ease smooth start. Have you already tested this shampoo? And what is your favourite shampoo+conditioner?

No comments:

Post a Comment