Friday, April 15, 2011

Kruidvat Body&Fruit, Body Butter & Body Scrub

So y'all know Kruidvat, right? At least all of the people in the Netherlands do. Basically to make a long story short: it's a drugstore. And they have their own product line, called Body & Fruit. And i've gotta say I love their products. I bought the body butter and body scrub to test. Since my skin is very dry, it needed some boost! And it did! Well, y'all know how to use a body butter and body scrub I assume! 

About the body butter: 
I actually really liked the body butter. It smell so good, after you apply it. The smell just keeps wandering around your skin. The texture is really thick, so it really moistures your skin. All by all, for about €2(because that's what I believe it was) it really is goood! 
Sorry for the yakkie picture, I already used and was like: NO, I still need to take a picture of that! Sorry,sorry!


About the body scrub: 
Oh my, the body scrub? Love it! I'll take with me in the shower, and when you apply to your skin it also smells so sweet. Oh, totally forgot, they both have the scent Cranberry&Pomegranate mixed together. And that honestly smells so good. Especially when you go in to shower scrub your body, and then after apply the body butter. You are going to smell so good! 


And it has little pieces of pomegranate in it or Cranberry, not really sure about that. I have no idea what it is, because it doesn't say anything on the packaging! But I'm pretty sure it are real pieces of fruit. 




All by all, it's really cheap, works really well and smells amazing. I'd say: it's a bargain, ka-ching! It is sold at Kruidvat, a drugstore in the Netherlands and Belgium! 








Love,

Farha









No comments:

Post a Comment