Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Catrice & Essence products + Review

Hey everyone, as you noticed there wasn't a new post yesterday, that was because I basically broke down. Emotionally and physically also, I was simply tired. My body and my mind. And I didn't want to write an post, because that would've been the worst post ever.

Anyhow, just recently I received a couple of products from Essence & Catrice. As i've told you they are updating their collection, which means they are renewing some products. And today I wanted to show you guys what I received. I also swatched these products, and there will be an short review on every product. So let's go!













First some new nailpolishes essence and catrice came out with. I got the two nail art special effect toppers. And one nailpolish from Catrice which is Just Berried. I love it! They are so pretty. The essence nailpolishes look great over your nailpolish, they also dry very quickly. The catrice covers well with two coats. And I actually have nothing to say about it, except: love it! The catrice nailpolishes you can buy for €2,49 and the essence nail toppers €1,79.



Then the Catrice compact powder, which is perfect to prevent shine on your face. It's mattifying and perfect for people who tend to get oily. I tried it and I have to say  it is mattifying. But as I have dry skin, I'm not really the person to test this product. Because I don't oily skin. This is sold for €3,99.


Essence, duo eyeshadow. Available in 4 new colour combinations. You can't see the swatch really good, but oh my. These eyeshadows are totally not pigmented. It's matt and the purple(lilac) colour doesn't give of a lot of colour at all. How ever the blue one is pigmented, but not that great. It basically sucks.Anyhow you can buy these for €2,29.


Then an eyeshadow from the new holographics collection! Thank god, this one is pigmented. I actually kinda love it, pigmentation is good, and it really looks pretty on the eye. You canbuy these for €1,99.





Now some lip products, I got the the Ultimate colour and the Ultimate shine. Oh, and the lip appeal. The lip appeal doesn't give off a lot of colour, but feels moisturizing on the lips. Both of the lipsticks also feel moisturizing and cover really especially the hot pink one! I'd recommend this to everyone! The ultimate shine and the ultimate colour are both €3,99.




The Kajal designer. Tested it and it's quite creamy, covers really. The only thing is, my camera was giving me a hard time by not taking great pictures. So I'm really sorry for the crappy pictures! These are €2,49.
Then, two products I'm absolutely in love with, are the essence nail art magnetics! I'm still trying to work it, and as soon as I've done it right. There is gonna be an tutorial up on how to work these! The magnet is €1,79 and the nailpolish is €1,99.

So these are some products from the all of the new essence & catrice products. I hope I was help full.

Love,

Farha
*These products were send to me for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment