Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My three new Catrice Nailpolishes + Swatches

So last weekend I went to the movies with my best friend, her sister and my sister. We went to Dam Square, which is like 15 minutes from our house. And of course I needed to check out if Kruidvat had some new Catrice nail polishes. Because Catrice is drastically renewing their collection, and there are some great products. There is gonna be an whole post dedicated to Catrice, so be on the lookout. 



Anyway, I went to kruidvat and halve of the stellar was like empty. There only were a few nail polishes left and some eye products. And I decided to buy three polishes, one of them I already wrote an NOTD of. So I bought: Let's mauve on,Sweets for my Sweets and MAN, go tango!  


For swatches of let's mauve on go to my NOTD post: NOTD- Oh, mauve on! .

Sweets for my sweets:




And Man, go tango! :



I love these nailpolishes. Especially the orange one, it will be perfect for queensday! These were only €2,49 at kruidvat!



Love,


Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment