Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beauty-updates!

Hey everyone! How is everybody today? So, since my stupid laptop broke. I have been slacking on my updates, that's why today we're gonna catch up on what has been going on the last few days. I still do not have the money to buy a new laptop, right now I'm saving up all my money for a new laptop! Soon I'll have a new one, and I'll be catching up on my lack of blogposts! So here is what's new, and what you can expect an post about!
  • Two of my favourite budget brands, are renewing their collection. Essence and Catrice. There are going to be lots of add-ons to their collection. Such as new foundations, concealers, nailpolishes. It is suppose to be in stores already, but not all Kruidvat's have it.
Latest launches:
  • Bobbi Brown, corrector & creamy concealer
  • Benefit B. Right Skincare
  • China Glaze, Island Escape Collection for summer
  • Guerlain, Automatic Rouge Lipstick
  • Bobbi Brown, Extra Repair Foundation SPF 25
  • Lorac summer collection
So that was pretty much it. I'll try to buy some stuff, if it's available here in Holland. If not, expect an post on the launch! Oh, and I'll definitly buy some Essence and Catrice! So that was my short update! I hope I'll get my laptop back soon *fingers crossed*, because trust now I have a lot to write about! I'll talk to you soon!




Love,

Farha


 
** Image used is from www.temptalia.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment