Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mini Drugstore Haul

Hey everyone! So yesterday I was at a drugstore and I picked up a few things that I wanted to show you guys. Don't worry, it's not going to be such a long post as my previous collective haul. Just five things I picked up, and said hey I need you haha!



So my hairbrush broke, and I simply just needed a new one. It is anti-bacteria, and I believe it was only €4.99.

Well, some nailpolish remover! It ain't that exciting. Just needed some more and I bought it. I think it was around €2,99 or something.

Some anti-dandruff shampoo, which was necessary. Because, yes, I have dandruff. And it was annoying me. So I bought an anti-danfruff shampoo which was only €2.49 if i'm right!
And I also bought two new nailpolishes. NYC in 236 Greenwich Village and MNY in 265. And will someone help me, my nailpolish collection is getting out of hand, haha!


I also bought three masks, and a bronzing cream from L'oreal. Can you believe that those masks were for three for €2.99 and the bronzing creme from L'oreal was only €4.85. Crazy ha?


Anyway this was my mini drugstore haul, I hope you liked it. And next time I'll film it, promise!

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to say, why dont u film it
    Anyway! Looking forward 2 it.

    ReplyDelete