Saturday, April 30, 2011

Queensday Nails With OPI & Essence!

So today is Queensday here in Holland. Which means everybody is going to party like they've never done, get drunk,  and do crazy things. Especially here in Amsterdam. Like everybody comes to Amsterdam, and is going to party at Leidseplein, Museumplein (the whole damsquare area).

Anyhow, since it's Queensday I painted my nails orange. And not just orange, but with gold glitters on top. It looks so pretty.

 Painted my nails orange with OPI Y'all come back ya hear? Haha, I love that name!


Y'all come back ya hear? *handpalm*


The Essence topper I used you can find in my previous post. So I'm ready to go and celebrate Queensday, my nails are queensday proof. What are you guys going to do with Queensday?

Love,

Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment