Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Body Shop - Brush With Fashion

Hi there. Have you seen the new body shop collection? It looks so cute. I've heard a lot about this collection. And I honestly don't know what to think about it. Anyway, let's get to the products.


 
 The Brush set, I don't know it's available in the US. But here in the Netherlands it is. It contains 4 brushes. And is around the price of $30/€22.
 The tailored cheek tint. The substance is fluid, but when you apply it. It turns into a cheek colour(uh,duh Farha). Available for $15.50 / €12,00. Yeah, it's cheaper in the Netherlands, haha!
This is the Limited Collection For Eyes. Available in the colours: 01-Boho Beauty and 02 A La Mode. Available for $24,00/€24,00.
Illuminating Face base. In the colour Apricot Glow.Well, it's a base. What can I say more?
And then my absolute favorite, the lipglosses. The Hi-Shine Lip Treatment. Available in the colours 01 Pink Cream and 11 Juicy Peach. I love it! Available for $10,00/€14,00. 


So that were all of the products. I'm not that excited, but some products I am in surely thinking about buying it. What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment