Saturday, March 26, 2011

Outfit picks of the week!

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to do an fashion post. You know I love fashion, just as much as beauty. Ehm I think beauty has huge PLUS, but fashion is still something I love. And today I picked out an oufit(not from my wardrobe,though). But what I think would look so pretty together. And I'll try not to make expensive(I never do, do I?). Anyway, if you like this I'll make it regular. So once a week, there is gonna be an fashion post up. Are you guys okay with that? If not, just let me know. Anyhow let's get to the outfit! 


Flowery Chiffon Top, from Forever 21. Sold for $18,75/€21,75. 


Ripped Skinnies ,also from forever 21. Sold for $24,80/€23,75.


And these simple peep toe wedges, AMAZING! Also at Forever 21(again!).  Sold for $24,80, couldn't find the European price, sorry! 


These bangles from French Connection totally makes the look a bit more chic and gives it a add on ! Sold for $30 /£18.00. So with the Euro we are somewhere in between, I'd say around €28. 

And this bag from Fab. totally makes it Fab.-ou-las! I love this bag! It's sold for €199,00 / $260(probably, not sure!) .

And that completes my outfit. Some items are expensive, but worth purchasing. Because the quality is so good, it will last a long time. Oh, and you like? Let me know!

Love,

Farha!