Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NOTD - Sunset Sail ...

With the sun shining here in Holland, you might think I'd wear a bright colour on my nails. But no I didn't... Instead I'm wearing Sunset Sail by China Glaze. Which is from the Anchors Away Collection. It has like brown and pink tones mixed together(I think). Look at the pictures below.


OMG, look at my nails. They look horrible.. The nailpolish looks pretty though!


955, Sunset Sail. Ahoy! 

This pic wasn't necessary, and yet I still took it.

So this was my NOTD. For my dutch people, you buy China Glaze at Boozyshop and Enchantra (enchantra ships abroad as well) . For the US, at Sally's Beauty Supply. And if you want to order but you're not from the US or NL? Try Enchantra , she ships to the UK, US, France and a lot more countries you couldn't imagine. 


Love,
Farrah

No comments:

Post a Comment