Friday, March 4, 2011

Guerlain Terracotta Collection - Summer 2011

Hey, hey,hey everybody. So Guerlain is releasing a new collection(it seems like I said this a hundred times)! Gosh, I really need to come up with something new, haha! Anyway, I love Guerlain. And this the collection is all about bronzing. Because we all wanna look bronzy, right?
So here's a quote from temptalia :
"In 2011, the Terracotta Bronzing Powder continues to stake its claim in history with a new contemporary case and an expanded range of 8 shades. Guerlain drew upon 25 years of expertise and innovation to recreate shades to match each woman’s natural tan – the same legendary texture, but with a new gradation of shades. For Blondes – 3 pink-toned shades: 00, 02 and 04. For Brunettes – 4 golden-toned Shades: 01, 03, 05, 07. For Dark Skin – a touch of copper: 08"
Terracotta Bronzing Powder , sold for $49,00.



Terracotta skin, sold for $49,00. Terracotta Jambes de Gazelles, $59,00. & Terracotta Serum, sold for $59,00.

 So that were all of the products. I am in love with these products(ofcourse I am, I love every new product,haha).These are available from the 15th of march. Oh, and sorry for there wasn't a post yesterday. I don't what was wrong with, but I couldn't come up with anything to write. Or I had a writersblock, or something. Anyway hope you liked it. And i'll blog you later!

**Images and information are from http://www.temptalia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment